Have you heard of FAL or Finish-A-Long?
Yes, I have joined the 2016 FAL for two main reasons.
One is to stay focus and finish my projects; two is to get back to writing and journaling my quilting journey on a regular basis on this blog.
Since last week, I have spent a few hours looking through different sites and found this Finish-A-Long. I think this low key challenge is the key (haha) to keep me motivated. There's no penalty if I don't get my projects done, and there are prizes involved.... gotta love that!
I'm linking up with the 2016 FAL host. This is my list for the first quarter.
1. I'm designing a quilt for my LQS for the Spring Fling shop hop coming up at the end of February/early March. I can't show the pattern just yet. This collection (except for the green) is Sundress by Meg Hawkey for Red Rooster Fabrics.
2. This scrappy pineapple quilt still needs binding. I started this one last January. Here it is on the quilting machine back in June 2015.
6. Old Glory Flag, a Buggy Barn pattern, waiting in line for quilting. I still need to find backing for it. It is for my brother.
7. I forgot what this one calls, but I just need to do the hand sewing on the binding. It's been sitting on my shelf for a long time now.
8. Strings blocks need to turn into a quilt top.
9. Basket Weave Strings needs borders, then quilting. This one is for my son's bed.
10. Vintage Farm Girl by Lori Holt blocks. These were so much fun to make, but now I am dragging my feet to put it together.
11. I worked on Mini Pineapple top at the same time as the Scrappy Pineapple from #2. It is 18" finished.
12. The last one is my slow stitching Hexagon Wreaths that I started right before Christmas. I know for sure that this one will roll over to the next quarter. You can find the pattern in Handmade Holidays by Pat Wys.
...And that is my list. Twelve projects for the next 3 month.
See you again soon,