Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swaps received!

Hello,

Sorry for my MIA since last week. We had a lot of fun over Mother's Day weekend at the Colorado river (more on that later) and arrived home last Monday night as planned. However, it's busy busy and has been difficult for me to get back into routines here on the home front.... guessed my brain and body still on vacation modes. lol


There were two packages waiting for me when we arrived home. The first one came from Indiana. My Doll Quilt Swap partner, Solidia, made this wonderful quilt. I had listed this quilt as a favorite, and Solidia used it as an inspiration to make this little quilt for me. Isn't it awesome? I love it! It's so me... scrappy, bright, and happy quilt. Thank you, Solidia!

And look what else she sent.... dots and Dachshunds fabrics! How cute is that doxies in sweaters fabric?!! I envisioned it will be a bag some day.....Thank you, Solidia, I love my goodies and doll quilt!





This is what I made and sent to my secret partner, Karen. Click here to see her post.


It was extremely fun to be involved in this swap, and I would do it again in a heart beat.... though I'm a bit late with posting this time.... sorry.



The other package came from Tammy, my partner for the Annie Swap. Here is Annie all the way from Florida.....CUTE!! Thank you, Tammy, for the lovely scented candles also.


I ended up with two finished Annies... the one on the right went to Tammy....

...the one on the left went to my DQS partner's mom.

Yep, the Annies enjoyed being out in the sunshine and liked climbing tree.
Well, that's it for tonight.... lots more to come. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love the Annies and the mini quilt show, but that doxie fabric is just the BEST! Thanks for sharing all your goodies.