Thursday, July 30, 2009

July-August WIP


Thought I'll shared my WIP (Work In Progress) for this month and next month. It's that big shop sample that I had mentioned earlier. There are 52 paper pieced New York Beauty blocks done so far.... that's 1/2 of the quilt ... lots more paper piecing to do. Just to give you a clue.... it's a Judy Niemeyer pattern.

+++++++++++++++++++++

This is for Kathi...

Kathi, your comment came in as a "no-reply", so I couldn't answer your question concerning the dollhouse quilt. Please email me at quiltingdoxies(at)gmail(dot)com or change your setting to reply. Thanks for your visit... I love getting new & returning visitors to my blog. :o)

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Can't wait to see what you are working on....the blocks look amazing!

Mrs Quilty said...

I love the New York pattern....I will be learning paper piecing soon for the Civil War quilt. I'm excited!