Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Started 3rd block...


I have prepared the 3rd block of Aunt Millie's Garden. As you can see, the pattern is traced onto the back of the background fabric for my favorite method of applique, the back-basting or no template applique. The fabrics I'm using are mainly Kaffe Fassett.

Another quick post for tonight as I'm excited to start working on this block. Also, I like to thank you for the wonderful comments on my blocks so far. I usually like to send a note back personally, but some of the comments have been coming in as "no-reply".... so I'll do it here.

Have a good night! :)

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love your blocks and the fabrics. You twisted my arm to order some of the Robin's Egg Blue, and then I also had to order Pink Candy while I was at it. It's all your fault you know.
That Elvis could almost fool me.

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Oh Rhonda, where have I been?!!! Those are the most awesome blocks I have seen in a very long time. I LOVE Kaffe Fasset fabrics, and your background is sooooo perfect to make them really show up. I always passed that book by before, now I want to get it. You are an inspiration, and what good work too!!!!