Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bag Swap

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!

Around this time of the year, I always wished that there were 36 hours in a day... with the extra 12 just for me to do things that I like such as quilting and blogging.


I've been wanting to get pictures and write up a post of my partner's bag to share with you since Monday... and here it is, Thursday night already!


The bag came all the way from Australia, and my swap partner is Nicole over at Down By The Creek. It's a lovely bag with not just one side of stitching, but two sides of stitching of Rosalie Quinlan patterns! The stitching designs made up the outside pockets, and the bag is in one of my favorite colors combination... pink and brown.

Nicole also made an extra very special gift for me...



it's a dachshund dolly! A-DOR-A-BLE!! I have named her Mindy. She has resided by my sewing machine and will keep me company and very happy as I sew. :-D


Thank you so much Nicole. I'm glad that you're my swap partner. :-)

**************************

The crazy quilt bag has arrived safely. My secret partner is Brigitte at Beadtex. Pop on over to her site.... she has made a post about it.

It's now after 11pm here... and so I must head off to bed.... have a good night everyone!

4 comments:

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Adorable! So darn cute, you are lucky lucky lucky!!!

Julie said...

Mindy is so sweet! What a thoughtful swap partner you had. I wonder if she would like to send me a chihuahua? LOL

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love, love, love that doxie dolly.... too cute!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you...beautiful bag, and Mindy is so cute.