Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello, it's me...

Goodness... has it been 12 days since my last post!



Sorry about that... I am in some kind of a funk lately... blamed it all on the hormones. Last week or so truly has been difficult... I've been on the emotional roller coaster ride for too long! And if it doesn't stop soon, I'm heading back to the dr. to get me some pills... so I can deal with this pre-menopause stuff and don't drive the family crazy with these yo-yo emotions. lol

It's a good thing that I have quiltings and stitchings to keep me sane. I have finished with Linda's bag swap and a couple of Stitchers Angel projects... will post about them soon.

Have a great day and keep stitching...
Rhonda

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling a bit low lately. Our hormones can be a real pain, real dictators. It is hard on our families, especially if there's a lot of men in the family, who may be kind and sensitive and caring, but still find it all rather amusing. You're right about stitching though, it can keep your mind occupied and on a straight course. I do hope you feel better soon.

Jeanne said...

Rhonda, I hope you are feeling better very soon. Getting older isn't for sissies, is it? *s* I really like the piano key border on your star struck quilt.

Julie said...

Good to see you're back!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I know exactly what you mean...great thing is we always bounce back...look forward to seeing what you have been up to...take care...

Candace said...

You've been missed, glad you're back and hope you're feeling better. I take St. John's Wort to keep myself from being emotionally all over the place. We women may 'roar', but sometimes it isn't easy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Rhonda I have just given you an award on my blog...Peg