Friday, September 12, 2008

Stitchers Angel Projects

Dear bloggy friends,
Thank you for all the well wishes from yesterday. I'm feeling much better, finally! :-)

I even had a few laughs with the kids last night from their stories of the day. What will I do when they all grown and flown from the coop? ..... More quilting!... :-D





Here is Helen's armchair caddy done in country colors as per my secret Angel's request.


I had a lot of fun adding beads to Linda's bag swap that I couldn't resisted adding some here too.
:-)














This next one is designed by May Britt at Abyquilt... again, I couldn't resisted adding a few extra seed beads and embroidered the flowers (didn't have buttons) and a couple of butterflies.

These projects have been a pleasure to make.... I enjoyed stitching away every evening. The next project is a pincushion... I'm almost done and will show that soon.

Keep Stitching...

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have to get busy on my angel projects. I sent one to my swap angel already, but it was a cute Plucky Chicken that I had alreay made. I need to make more stuff!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Rhonda your projects look great..they are so much fun to make...

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Cute, cute little projects. Well done!