Friday, October 3, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

My mom was released from the hospital yesterday, and my sister and Dad brought her home. I just got off the phone with her. Mom is doing much better, in good spirit, and so happy to be home among her similar surroundings.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.



I am home today with not much plans.... oh, there are a dozen of things that need my attentions like house cleaning, laundry, walk the dogs, etc... but I'm ignoring them all! I need to go grocery shopping also 'cause there are no food in the house, but I'm not doing that either! It's Friday... so I will let John be in charge of dinner..... pizza or Panda Express???? :-D


Soooo WHAT am I doing today.....


SEWING.......

.... got an early start this morning right after the kiddos went off to school.

Prepped and sewed some dolly body parts.... these will get turn inside out and stuff when I have more patience....

For now, I'm in the need to power sew....

a bunch of 2" strips sewn together.....

then, off to press... still in need of trimmings....

hmmm.... what will these be? :-)

3 comments:

Julie said...

My guess is - Scrappy Bargello?
So glad to hear that your mother is feeling better. And it is great that she is at home in her own comfy house.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Blessings abound, thanks for the update. Life is GOOD!

Coleen said...

I love your dachshunds. Thanks for dropping by my blog and entering the giveaway.
Now that I've found your blog, I'll be sure to stop by again soon.