Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy!

Wow, another week flew by in a blink! It's been a busy week here for me with family life.... haven't had a chance to sit down at the computer at all!


Thank you for your interest in the Easter Tablerunner Tutorial. I won't be able to get the tutorial up for another week, so please be patience.




It was Open House on Wednesday at Sweetie Pie's school. The Basket Auction also took place that night. Sweetie Pie's class chose horses as their theme, and I donated a horse quillow for their basket.


My friend, Pam, did a great job of putting together the basket. She used a horse head for the front and added some yarn for the tail (the photo doesn't show it very well). There were some great themes and creative baskets this year. We placed a few bids on several baskets but didn't win any. :(



This is one of my favorite basket.... Crochet and knitting basket... lots of goodies in there.




Overall, the fundraiser brought in almost $3000... not as much as previous years, but a good turn out.... and the horse basket has the most earnings of $200... and has earned Sweetie Pie's class a pizza party.



Then on Friday, I taught one more Cathedral Window class. There were four students in this class, so it was easy for me to remember everyone's name: Barbara, Judy, Caroline, and Judy P. As usual, I love teaching this class. I get so inspired seeing all the different colors and fabrics combination that I wanted to rush home to make a few more CW..... so many projects so little time. *s*









1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh, how I know about too many, too little... running here this past week too!