Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to Quilting

It's true! My Dolly has been neglected and collected dust for this past few weeks.



Then came along Peg's challenge of finishing five quilts by the end of July. So I got up earlier this morning and loaded this baby quilt onto Dolly. If this quilt looks familiar, then you are right. It has the same fabrics as my Summer Breeze quilt. I had cut too much for Summer Breeze that I made Summer Breeze 2 and still had enough leftover fabrics that I made Dancing Butterflies.

This quilt will be for Project Linus. My goal this year is to complete a quilt for each month for the total of 12 to donate. However, I'm falling behind with only two quilts so far. Therefore, I'm happy to almost have this one done; I only need to sew the binding down.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

How pretty -- love the fabrics you chose!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on the finish! It's a wonderful baby quilt.

Candace said...

You got a lot out of that fabric, but who cares, it's so pretty it would be hard to get tired of. The quilting looks great, too.