Monday, August 4, 2008

I Can't Believe...

it's August already! Only 3 more weeks of summer vacation!

I have been spending time with the family and in the yard for the last few days, so there is no quilty thing to show.

However, I did pulled out my OC top to work on the borders yesterday. Well, due to my carelessness, I forgot to put aside the extra blue material with the quilt top when I had stored it. Plan A was to use that blue for the inner border; instead, I used it to back this quilt.

OOppps... onto Plan B... My next thought was to replace the blue with the extra black fabric like in Bonnie's quilt. But after some calculations, I don't have enough fabric for the amount that I needed. Sooo... onto Plan C... nothing! ha ha... I'm sitting on the sideline for now with this project... maybe go shopping for another tone-on-tone black... gee, that's a hard thing to do! ;o)

No quilting photos... how about doxies photos?
WHAT'S UP THERE?
I WANT TO SEE ... I WANT TO SEE!
Awww... a baby lizard... 2 inches long... so cute...
HOW ABOUT A KISS?

NOOO.... HOW ABOUT A TASTE?

Hee hee... no animals were harmed; although, Yoshi almost got his wish.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

We call our little quilting group that meets once a month Plan Bee (because Plan A never works out) so I had to chuckle at your post. Congrats on all of your finishes for Peg's challenges. That was a fun and productive challenge.

Angie said...

I love seeing your Doxies as much as your Quilts! They are both so cute!