Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can't get enough of....








these Maverick Stars!!






John stay home from work yesterday. He didn't have the whole day to himself though. He put in a couple of hours of work on the computer, and while he was doing that, I sewed 8 more blocks of these wonky stars.




You may remember 4 of these stars in this post last year.... Wow, has it been a year already?.... Anyway, the scrap fabrics are from my Carolina Crossroads quilt. Click here and here to see the posts for that quilt.

Have you ever go back and read what you wrote in your earlier posts? It brought back lots of fun memories for me while I was reading mine. Those little doxies always cracked me up... lol
>

Anyway...... back to these stars.... the plan is to use up all the scraps from Carolina Crossroads quilt. I think that there are enough scraps here to make a baby quilt.




Well, I'm off to work on this quilt.

Have a wonderful day! :-)




6 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's great, Rhonda, just great!

Trudi said...

I love the colours! You are a busy lady!

Elaine Adair said...

I like these REALLY scrappy stars even BETTER than the previous wonderful Scrappy Stars! There's no end to the pleasures! 8-)

Kucki68 said...

You seem to have a lot of fun with the Mavericks here. And combing "Bonnie" scraps with a Bonnie pattern somehow just feels right.

scraphappy said...

OK, now you have me seriously itching to do some maverick stars. It doesn't count as a new project started if you are just playing around with a new pattern right?

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Well, see how bad I am!!! I just saw your picture for me that you sent in February!!! A rain picture no less, and I love it! Thankyou so much! A girl can always pretend you know, even if it is dry here in Nevada. Thanks for thinking of me!!!