Sunday, April 20, 2008

CC = Complete

YES!! My Carolina Crossroads Mystery Quilt is finally finished!!

I needed to get a photo of the quilt with me in it to post to Quiltvillechat Group, so we went outside to the backyard to take the pics in the natural sunlight. Ohh... it was a fun photo session! There's nothing more exciting for those little doxies than laying out a finished quilt. The session went something like this.....


Look! Mom is putting out her quilt! Let's go jump on it!We're tired of playing on the quilt... let's play soccer...get that ball ... get that ball ...
It's mine! It's mine!!Mine turn to kick the ball...Ha... forget the ball! I found something... is it a bug?Forget the bug! Mom turned the quilt over ... let's jump on it again!Now... it's nap time.... zzzzzzz.....Tiger wonders what's all the fuss...Stay tuned... tomorrow I'll post the photo of me and the quilt.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What super photographs. My camera doesn't seem to react quickly enough to catch 'the moment'

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Very good photos, I was laughing at loud; I well understand the antics of doxies. The shot of Suki and Yoshi napping together is the sweetest thing.

Jeanne said...

Love the animal photos! They look like good soccer players and know a great quilt when they see it. Is the kitty outnumbered?