Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maverick Stars


It's Thursday, so that meant sewing in the morning with Cheryl. No Crystal (Cheryl's DD) today because she is back in school. She's in one of those year round school system.
Cheryl continued to prep her fusibles for the lighthouses on her nautical quilt. And I worked on Maverick Stars from Bonnie's site. My blocks came out a little bit bigger because I used 3" background squares instead of 2.5" as in the instructions. These were quite fun to do! I'm looking forward to using up more of my fabric tibbits.
Do those colors and fabrics look familiar to you? *U*

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

The stars look terrific! I may have to make some, too.

Ruthie said...

WOW, the stars match the CC photo in your header! I haven't started one of those yet, but have cut out Bricks & Stepping Stones and Pineapple Blossoms this week.

Sølvis blog said...

Love your stars