Monday, July 14, 2008

Blog Award

WOW!! I am sooooo honored that Angela has awarded me this Brillante Weblog Award. I've enjoyed reading her blog too, so this award would go right back to her. Can I do that? Award my awarder? Thank you, Angela!!

The rules are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated




My nominees are:

Jeanne at Luv 2 Stitch - Jeanne's blog is just lovely; I enjoy reading it whenever I get a chance.

Mrs. Goodneedle at From the Strawberry Patch - Her blog makes me smile and think, and she has a wonderful way with words. Of course, I adore her little doxie who will occasionally make a special appearance on the blog.

Anina at Dear Baby Jane - Anina inspired me to work on Dear Jane quilt; although, I am at hiatus with it for now... will need to get back to it. She posts instructions for the blocks twice a week and has been doing a wonderful job at it.
Candace at Wraggedypatches - Candace has become a good friend through blogging, and she my top commenter.
Rosalie Quinlan Designs - she is my new favorite designer; her blog has many beautiful things and much inspirations.
Mary Quilts - Mary makes many wonderful strings quilts for donations. I'm in awe of her generosities.
Ruthie at Threads of Mine - her quiltings are wonderful, and she gets them done quickly!

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Awww, gee. Thanks, Rhonda. You make me blush with your kind words.

Jeanne said...

Thank you, Rhonda! I enjoy reading your blog, also.

Candace said...

You are a sweetie, Rhonda. Now I have the difficult task of trying to choose a few out of all the wonderful blogs. I'm kind of like
Will Rogers, I never met a quilting blog I didn't like.

Anina said...

Thank Rhonda!