Friday, July 11, 2008

Stitchers' Angel

After spending times tending to my much neglected garden and catching up with house cleaning for the last few days, I need to give my hands a rest. So I rewarded myself yesterday with lots of computer times. Gee... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed my computer. :-)

What was I doing? Blog hopping! Landed myself at Hugs from Helen blog and signed up for Stitchers' Angel Swap. I am excited about this project; it will start in August. There are a couple of things going on here... looks like a lot of fun! So go take a look at it yourself... just click on the button...

I am a Stitchers' Angel

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, you've finally persuaded me - I've seen this on several blogs, and have been umming and ahhing about it, but now I've signed up.

Candace said...

I'm thinking about it. I am going to read to get the details. Looks like you and Amanda are going to have some fun.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I read about this site at several other blogs, too. Gotta check it out... have a great weekend, Rhonda!

Julie said...

I signed up too after reading it on Amanda's blog. Sounds like fun!

scraphappy said...

I enjoy reading you blog so much that I've chosen you for an award. I've posted the information at my blog.

Anina said...

Wow, thanks for the award!