Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm back....

from my Las Vegas trip since late Tuesday night. I've been catching up with same boring stuffs around here and slept. Ahh, yes, I've been catching up with my sleeps because after all, who sleep when you're in Vegas, right? ;o)


My two BFFs and I stayed at the Flamingo...

and my favorite thing about our room is the bathroom. Look, there's a TV in the mirror!

We went outside and checked out their garden too... flamingos and koi fish... and a sleeping black swan.







What a funny sight! This guy slept with his head tucked into his body and one leg extended while standing on a flat rock in the middle of the pond, oblivious to his surroundings.







Here we are. Left to right... Pam, Nina, and me





The main reason why we were in Vegas is to see Donny and Marie Osmand. Nina loves Donnie and Marie since way back when. The show was at the MGM Grand and very entertaining. Our seats were right in the center of the theater, and I thought they were good seats... or so I thought. During the show, one of the ladies in the front row asked Donnie if she could wiped his perspiration for him when he reached for his towel. He granted her request... Oh boy! I'm sure Nina wished that it was her who gets to wipe the sweats off Donny's eyebrows! lol




A few days of fun with no responsibilities ... slot machines and blackjack tables... until our lucks ran out, and it's time to head back home.

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Welcome Back! What fun... a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll!

Amy Hodge said...

Awesome! I'm a little bit Nashville, gotta little bit a Motown in my soul. :) I had Donnie and Marie barbie dolls when I was little. The Donnie doll even came with purple socks! Hope you had a great time!

Julie said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! I just love the TV in the mirror in your hotel room! Who would have ever thought of such a thing?