Sunday, April 13, 2008

Caught up

Here it is late Sunday night already! Spring Break week went by too fast for us, and tomorrow... back on schedules. I think I still need another week off, though.


Between cleaning out the closets, laundry, gardening, spring cleaning, and hanging out with the kids, I did managed to work on more of Dear Jane blocks. I'm happy to said that I'm all caught up with the DJ group.





























These are the blocks I worked on for the last few days.

Here are the 12 assigned blocks. The top photo is Batiks ... that top left corner block is a bit dark so I might redo it with different color, but for now, it's done. The bottom photo is Reproduction fabrics.


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Rhonda, it's great to see the two color ways together like that. Are you hand piecing both? If I had a bit more skill and/or discipline I would do the same thing, but I am loving watching your two done at the same time. The batiks are stunning, the bright against the black. Is your sashing black as well? Both look great! Love Stacy

Anina said...

So wonderful! When are you starting that third one? :-)

Shelina said...

These are beautiful Rhonda - great job on keeping up with two quilts at once!

Jeanne said...

I bet it's fun making the blocks with two different fabric groups. They look terrific. Glad you are caught up now.

Minka said...

I love that dark block and the blue and black one! I think the colors are great.