I've learned so much since I started my journey with this blog ... like today is National Quilting Day. Who knew?! Today is its 17th celebrations!
In keeping it quilty today, my plans are:
1. One hour of playing with Dolly.
2. Dear Jane blocks... I'm already two weeks behind.
3. Put the binding on an UFO (unfinished object) quilt for Project Linus.
4. March BOM ... if it's posted.
5. Work on finishing Snowcap LoneStar
I may not get to everything on the list because of a couple of family things. We'll see how I do... will put in another post later tonight.