Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008



We're back from our cruise excursion. This was our first cruise ever and John and I had a BLAST! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but do have a few to post... once I find the cord to the camera.

We arrived home before noon yesterday and supposed to head back out later in the evening to go to a New Year's Eve party, but John somehow came down with the flu or something like that. He felt miserably and slept all afternoon and right into the evening, so we ended up having a quiet New Year's Eve at home... watched TV and watched the dropping of the ball in New York on its 100th anniversary.

I can't believe it is 2008! Where did the time go? What is your New Year's Resolution? I usually don't make resolutions because I'd never followed through. However, since Christmas flew by and I was so unorganized, my resolution is to make Christmas year round for 2008. That just means I will work on projects and gifts that I had in mind for quite awhile now for Christmas throughout the year instead of waiting until November to work of them.

Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year to all!





No comments: