Monday, January 21, 2008

Mystery Revealed











Mistake-free Carolina Crossroads top (I hope).





















Not so mistake-free top.



After the rough time of sewing those ring blocks, I was glad that they're behind me and moved onto putting the quilt top together. All the seams nestled in with each other, the sewing went smoothly and quickly, and I didn't even used a single pin in it either.
NOT!... those ring blocks came back to haunt me. Not only did I find one mistake, but I found two when I laid the top down for a picture. I afraid to look for more and I'm not going look either.

Now onto the border...




BTW, did you notice my new heading pic?







11 comments:

Khris said...

Looks great Rhonda. Lets hope I dont have any boo boos when I put mine together. Hugs, Khris

Sølvis blog said...

Beautify quilt.

Honeybee Quilter said...

Looks great! Love your new photo with the dogs!

Kucki68 said...

What a lovely cherful quilt you are making. Your accent certainly pops out. Are the doggies mirror imaged in the header?

Phyl said...

Your header pic is darling! The CC quilt is gorgeous, you should be very proud.

Hugs,

Phyl

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

LOVE IT!!! And the puppies on the header pic are just darling. Your colors are so WOW!

Bonnie

~Joan said...

I'm so glad you persevered! Your quilt looks great. The stars really shine in your quilt, unlike many that seem to blend in (including mine!).

How big did you size your header picture? I'd like to put a picture on my blog, but I can't get the size the way I want. Any help would be appreciated.

~Joan

Quilter Kathy said...

It's just beautiful! Love the photo with the puppies on the quilt...they are so cute!

Khris said...

I tried to respond to your message on my blog but you must not have your blog set to recieve responses. Anyway, you should start the stitcheries. Only one a month and they are very easy to get done...hugs Khris

Anonymous said...

This quilt is just stunning. The dogs are quite at home on it and I love your color choices! I didn't make this one (joined the group late) but the more I look at them the more I want to! WOW!

swooze said...

Love your quilt, your header and your helpers!